TI Foam – Our Irradiated Polyethylene Foam
We use the letters TI to designate our irradiated polyethylene foam. Our TI foam is a fine-celled, smooth skinned, polyethylene foam with closed cells.
TI foam is available in continuous rolls or sheets and in a select range of densities, thicknesses, and colors. A light and durable material, TI has excellent shock absorption and thermal insulating properties.
Our TI foam is water resistant and its versatile physical properties enable it to be utilized throughout many industries, including in automotive production.
Before placing an order, please consider the following specifications for our TI foam:
- Densities range from 2.0 lbs pcf to 6.0 lbs pcf. We designate 2.0 lbs pcf as TI-20; 4.0 lbs pcf as TI-40, etc.
- Thicknesses of rolls/sheets range from 1/32″ to 1/2″.
- Standard width of rolls/sheets is 60″.
- Lengths of rolls/sheets range from 10 ft to 2,000 ft.
- Standard colors are black and white.
TI Foam Physical Properties